The criteria for selecting which particular finance centre with which to do business is similar to the criteria for choosing which stock exchange to list securities. Such criteria include high regulatory standards, low costs, professional expertise and efficiency of service.
The key strengths of the CISX may be summarised as follows:
- Speedy turnaround time & consistency of response
- Competitive pricing & cost effectiveness
- International standards of Issuer regulation
- Responsive and approachable Market Authority
- Pragmatic approach to disclosure requirements
- Enhanced marketability and added value service
- Premier location
The approach of the Market Authority of the Exchange is to offer a professional and personalised service and to work with each Issuer to see how their product structure might fit into the Exchange’s Listing Rules and, then, how the Exchange might bring added value to the Listing. A distinct feature of the CISX is that its Market Authority meets every day to approve listing applications.