How does it work?
The following step-by-step guide sets out the process for receiving TISE GREEN approval.
1. If the issuer’s relevant security is not already listed on the TISE Official List, the issuer must apply for the security to be listed on TISE via a sponsor or listing agent
2. The listing application is reviewed in the usual manner and, if successful, a Grant of Listing is issued
3. The issuer submits, via its sponsor or listing agent, a completed TISE GREEN Application Form with an appropriate third party verification attached
4. TISE reviews the application to ensure the qualifying criteria are satisfied and may request additional information
5. Once approved, the issuer will be added to TISE GREEN, which is displayed on the TISE website
6. The issuer will be sent, via its sponsor or listing agent, a suite of TISE GREEN logos to be used within its own marketing and branding materials, in accordance with the terms and conditions and incorporated guidance
7. The issuer will thereafter, via its sponsor or listing agent, provide an updated third party verification on an annual basis
For further information on how to apply for listing and appoint a sponsor or listing agent, please visit the How to List page of our website.
The TISE GREEN Application Form requires the applicant to outline how the issuer is creating a positive environmental impact with alignment to an industry recognised standard, and a declaration that it will commit to submitting an updated verification of green credentials once a year.